Estimating Your Princeton Financial Aid Eligibility

Please indicate your country of residency.

Please read the section on separated or divorced parents on the Undergraduate Financial Aid Additional Aid Application Requirements page.

You live with 2 legal parents, including a parent and stepparent. Choose this option if your parents live in the same household regardless of their marital status. Provide information for both parents.

This describes a situation where your parents were never married or your parent is widowed and remains single. This parent provides his or her information only.

This describes a situation where your natural parents have separated or divorced and your custodial parent has not remarried. In most cases both your custodial parent and non-custodial parent should complete individual worksheets with their own household information. Please select the checkbox which best describes your current situation:

if you are able to provide information for both parents.

if only your custodial parent's information is available right now. You can continue to the worksheet, however we cannot provide an award estimate, only a calculation of the custodial parent and student contributions. You can return to this website to complete the process when your non-custodial parent's information is at hand.

if your non-custodial parent's information will not be available at all for compelling reasons. Your aid eligibility might be based only on your custodial parent's information. (Refer to the section on separated or divorced parents in the Undergraduate Financial Aid Information and Application Instructions for a further explanation.)

Select this if you believe you are a self-supporting student. Unless you are an orphan, a ward of the court, or at least 25 years old, it is unlikely that we will waive the requirement for parental information on the Princeton Financial Aid Application.